- Coriant One of First to Achieve 100G Carrier Ethernet 2.0 Certification...
- Coriant Revolutionizes Metro Optical Networks with Industry's First Fully Pluggable Optical Layer...
- RENATER Selects Coriant mTera Universal Transport Platform and hiT 7300 Multi-Haul Transport Platform to Bolster Optical...
- Coriant Participates in Industry-First Wireless Transport SDN Proof-of-Concept...
- New Coriant SDN Capabilities Simplify Service Creation and Improve Operational Efficiencies in Multi-layer Networks...
Coriant America Inc.
Coriant America Inc., headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, is an industry-leading supplier of transport networking solutions to U.S. government and defense agencies. Proven in large-scale, mission-critical Federal agency networks including the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and Federal Aviation Agency (FAA), Coriant solutions empower enhanced information sharing and resilient enterprise service capabilities from multiservice access to the scalable and converged packet optical core.
Solutions for U.S. Government and Defense Agencies
Coriant America Inc. offers a comprehensive suite of JITC-certified access to core networking solutions, including future-proof coherent 100G+ DWDM transport, best-in-class optical mesh, integrated multiservice switching and aggregation (SDH/SONET, OTN, IP/MPLS, MPLS-TP, Carrier-Class Ethernet, PTN, etc.), and industry-leading Software Defined Networking (SDN) intelligence and programmability for the optimization of multi-layer service networks. Coriant solutions include full life cycle professional service and support offerings, from network planning, design, and installation to remote or on-site technical support and 24x7 hardware/software maintenance.
Coriant America Inc. Differentiation
- Comprehensive product offerings optimized for services and applications driving traffic growth and cloud-based network migration
- Dedicated focus on evolving network and service requirements of U.S. government, military and intelligence agencies
- Proven experience and expertise in large-scale, mission-critical packet optical network deployments
- Global service and support coverage
Coriant America Inc. Leadership
- Joseph Shilgalis, President & CEO
- Scott Rey, Director, Sales & Business Development
- Paulette Harvey, Facility Security Officer
Coriant America Inc.
220 Mill Road
Chelmsford, Massachusetts 01824
+1 (978) 250-2900