CORIANT AMERICA INC. REDEFINING MISSION-CRITICAL NETWORKING
Secure and Reliable Solutions for Government & Defense Agencies
- Coriant Announces First Live Enterprise End-User SDN Service Trial and Introduction of Coriant Transcend SDN Solution Portfolio...
- Coriant Reinforces Packet Optical and Mobile Backhaul Leadership in Latin America...
- TIM Brasil Selects Coriant for Long Haul DWDM Network...
- Taiwan's Chunghwa Telecom Selects Coriant for 4G LTE Network Expansion...
- Coriant Enhances Multiservice Transport Solution for Seamless Evolution to New Services...
Coriant America Inc.
Coriant America Inc., headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, is an industry-leading supplier of transport networking solutions to U.S. government and defense agencies. Proven in large-scale, mission-critical Federal agency networks including the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and Federal Aviation Agency (FAA), Coriant solutions empower enhanced information sharing and resilient enterprise service capabilities from multiservice access to the scalable and converged packet optical core.
Solutions for U.S. Government and Defense Agencies
Coriant America Inc. offers a comprehensive suite of JITC-certified access to core networking solutions, including future-proof coherent 100G+ DWDM transport, best-in-class optical mesh, integrated multiservice switching and aggregation (SDH/SONET, OTN, IP/MPLS, MPLS-TP, Carrier-Class Ethernet, PTN, etc.), and industry-leading Software Defined Networking (SDN) intelligence and programmability for the optimization of multi-layer service networks. Coriant solutions include full life cycle professional service and support offerings, from network planning, design, and installation to remote or on-site technical support and 24x7 hardware/software maintenance.
Coriant America Inc. Differentiation
- Comprehensive product offerings optimized for services and applications driving traffic growth and cloud-based network migration
- Dedicated focus on evolving network and service requirements of U.S. government, military and intelligence agencies
- Proven experience and expertise in large-scale, mission-critical packet optical network deployments
- Global service and support coverage
Coriant America Inc. Leadership
- Ed Zaval, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Scott Rey, Director, Sales & Business Development
- Charles Kogut, Director of Technical Support
- Paulette Harvey, Facility Security Officer
Coriant America Inc.
220 Mill Road
Chelmsford, Massachusetts 01824
+1 (978) 250-2900
Technical Assistance Center:
24x7 Service Excellence and Technical Support