Building On A Proven Foundation
Leadership, Innovation, Expertise, and Tier 1 Performance
Guidelines for Unsolicited Applications
The following guidance applies to candidates sending speculative applications: the more informative your application is, the more chance we have of finding you a suitable job.
We would like to know the following about you:
- Why are you interested in Coriant and your target job?
- What expectations do you have for your professional future in the mid-term?
- What skills qualify you for your position of choice?
The following information must be included in your application:
- A cover letter, which outlines your interest for your specialist field
- A CV that details your education and job history, plus any additional qualifications
- Copies of the relevant documents (school, training, university, jobs, internships, additional qualifications)
Once completed, we will review your information and check your qualifications against any open and future positions at Coriant.
Join us and help change the way the