Purpose-built DCI Innovation
Industry-leading Density, Low Power Consumption, and Modularity
Coriant Groove G30 DCI Platform
Committed to open solutions and disaggregation, Coriant empowers cloud data center and network operators with the game-changing Coriant Groove G30 DCI Platform. Purpose-built for the surging demand for Data Center Interconnect (DCI) cloud, high speed metro, and long haul applications, the Groove G30 can be equipped as a muxponder terminal solution and as an Open Line System (OLS) optical layer solution and features the industry’s highest density and lowest power consumption.
With plug-and-play modular architecture, the Groove G30 enables the lowest start-up costs and cost-effective scalability. As an open Network Disaggregation Platform (NDP) offering configurations for secure DCI transmission and optical line solutions enabled through open APIs, the Groove G30 ensures rapid introduction and integration within any data center or telecom operating environment.
- Leverage configuration flexibility and equip the platform as a disaggregated muxponder terminal solution and/or an Open Line System solution
- Enable high speed connectivity to and between data centers
- Enhance end-user quality of experience with best-in-class connectivity solutions
- Reduce total cost of ownership via industry-leading low power consumption and highest density
- Maximize optical transmission performance in metro, regional, or long-haul DCI applications
- Accelerate revenue and service deployment with operational simplicity and open interfaces
- Improve service and application performance by extending automation from the data center to the network