Coriant Brings Data Center Interconnect and Packet Optical Transport Innovations to NGON 2016
Exhibit Highlights Include Coriant Groove™ G30 DCI Platform, Coriant CloudWave™ Optics, Coriant Pluggable Optical Layer, and Multi-layer SDN and TNMS Interworking
MUNICH, Germany, 09 June 2016 – Coriant, a global supplier of SDN-enabled end-to-end transport networking solutions, today announced that it will be exhibiting at the 18th annual Next Generation Optical Networking (NGON) 2016 Conference (June 28 – July 1, Nice, France). Coriant will showcase the broad range of capabilities of its software-programmable packet optical transport and Data Center Interconnect (DCI) solutions designed to meet the challenges of network transformation.
At this year's NGON and associated Optical Data Center Interconnect conference program, Coriant technology leaders and subject matter experts are scheduled to present on a number of key industry topics, including:
- Making 100G/200G Economical for Data Center Interconnect, Stefan Voll, Vice President of Product Management, Packet Optical & NMS, Coriant (Wednesday, June 29, 11:55 a.m.)
- Evolving the Metro Optical Layer with Compact Pluggables, Paul Momtahan, Director of Optical Solution Marketing, Coriant (Wednesday, June 29, 12:25 p.m.)
- Discussing the Impact of Software Defined Data Centers (SDDCs), Harald Bock, CTO Technology Strategy (Wednesday, June 29, 5:10 p.m.)
Solution highlights at the Coriant NGON Exhibit Booth (#48) will include:
- Multi-layer-optimized Network and Service Control – powered by the Coriant Transcend™ SDN Solution for IP/MPLS and packet optical transport networks and the Coriant® Transport Network Management System (TNMS), this demonstration features interworking between TNMS and multi-layer SDN controllers, intra-domain restoration of optical services, and a new web-based portal designed to support access for end-customers on abstracted and virtualized networks while expanding supervisory and maintenance tools for operators
- High-Performance Data Center Interconnect – powered by the Coriant Groove™ G30 DCI Platform, with unmatched 3.2 terabits of capacity in a compact 1RU form factor, and up to six times higher system density than comparable offerings, for industry-leading low power consumption and footprint in DCI applications
- Best-in-class Coherent Interface Technology – now available in the Coriant® hiT 7300 Multi-Haul Transport Platform, Coriant® mTera® Universal Transport Platform (UTP), and Coriant Groove™ G30 DCI Platform, Coriant CloudWave™ Optics technology leverages a leading signal processing engine, optimized integrated photonics, and embedded software to deliver flexible transmission at 100G (QPSK), 150G (8QAM), and 200G (16QAM) with ultra-long reach (up to 5,000 km terrestrial) and industry-leading high density and low power consumption
- Cost-effective and Flexible Metro Optical Layer – Coriant's Pluggable Optical Layer provides an innovative and flexible new approach to building the metro optical layer based on compact pluggables that enable operators to build a wide variety of network architectures (point-to-point WDM, FOADM, ROADM, etc.) with the exact functionality they want – with typical cost savings of up to 30% – while being able to add functionality with additional pluggables as application needs evolve over time
To arrange a meeting with Coriant executives or technology experts at NGON 2016, please contact Barbara Biadati at email@example.com.
Coriant delivers innovative, dynamic networking solutions for a fast-changing and cloud-centric business world. The Coriant portfolio of SDN-enabled, edge-to-core transport solutions enables network operators to reduce operational complexity, improve utilization of multi-layer network resources, and create new revenue opportunities. Coriant serves leading network operators around the world, including mobile and fixed line service providers, cloud and data center operators, content providers, cable MSOs, large enterprises, government agencies, financial institutions, and utility companies. With a distinguished heritage of technology innovation and service excellence, forged by over 35 years of experience and expertise in Tier 1 carrier networks, Coriant is helping its global customers maximize the value of their network infrastructure as demand for bandwidth explodes and the communications needs of businesses and consumers continue to evolve. Learn more at www.coriant.com.
Media Relations Coriant