Coriant Showcases Innovations in Packet Optical Transport and Data Center Interconnect at Latin America's Premier ICT Event
Futurecom 2017 Demonstration Highlights include Open, Hyperscale, and Performance-Aware Solutions Powered by SDN/NFV-Enabled Automation and Programmability
NAPERVILLE, Illinois, 28 September 2017 – Coriant, a leading supplier of packet optical, IP, and SDN solutions to Tier 1 global service providers and web-scale Internet operators, today announced that it will showcase the latest advances in its portfolio of SDN/NFV-enabled packet optical transport solutions at Futurecom 2017 in São Paulo, Brazil from October 2-5. Visitors to the Coriant Futurecom exhibit will learn how innovation in open, SDN/NFV-enabled, and performance-aware connectivity is transforming high-speed network infrastructure for a new generation of end-user services and applications, including cloud, 5G, IoT, Data Center Interconnect (DCI), and Virtual Reality.
Solution highlights at the Coriant Futurecom Exhibit Booth (D42) will include:
- Performance-aware optical networks powered by Coriant Aware™ Technology, an innovative toolkit for maximizing the value of dynamic optical networks with sophisticated real-time performance awareness and control
- Game-changing hyperscale innovation for metro, long haul, and DCI transport applications enabled by the industry-leading Coriant Groove™ G30 Solution
- Best-in-class coherent optical transmission for scalable, robust, and power-efficient transport powered by the 400G-capable Coriant CloudWave™ Optics solution
- Universal switching and transport for flexible and future-proof metro and long haul networks powered by the Coriant® mTera® Universal Transport Platform
- Open and purpose-built systems including the DCI-optimized Coriant® 7300 OLS and Groove G30 OLS, a plug-and-play optical layer solution that provides 3x the density over comparable offerings
- SDN-enabled automation and programmability powering simplified operations, improved planning, and performance-based optimization via the multi-layer Coriant Transcend™ Software Suite
- 5G-optimized mobile backhaul with best-in-class synchronization and an end-to-end portfolio of scalable, power-efficient IP/MPLS edge routing solutions, including the Coriant® 8665, 8625, 8615, and 8602 Smart Routers
- Metro network flexibility enabled by the Coriant® Pluggable Optical Layer and feature-rich Coriant® 7100 Packet Optical Transport Platform
Futurecom 2017 program participation by Coriant thought leaders include:
- International Panel: The Worldwide Communication Trends in a Global and Very Competitive Environment – Lucas Vanagas, VP Technical Sales, Tuesday, 3 October, 16h40 - 18h10, Conference Room: Brasil
- SDN, NFV and Orchestration: Strategy, Challenges and Opportunities Considering Legacy Networks – Rodrigo Garcia, Business Development Director, Tuesday, 3 October, 11h10 - 12h40, Conference Room: Colombia
To arrange a meeting with Coriant executives or technology experts at Futurecom 2017, please contact Barbara Biadati at email@example.com.
Coriant delivers innovative and dynamic networking solutions for a fast-changing and cloud-centric business world. The Coriant portfolio of SDN-enabled, edge-to-core packet optical networking and DCI solutions enables network operators to cost-efficiently scale network capacity, reduce operational complexity, and create the resilient foundation for a new generation of mobile, video, and cloud services. Coriant serves leading network operators around the world, including mobile and fixed line service providers, cloud and data center operators, Web 2.0 content providers, cable MSOs, government agencies, and large enterprises. With a distinguished heritage of technology innovation and service excellence, Coriant is helping its global customers maximize the value of their network infrastructure as demand for bandwidth explodes and the communications needs of businesses and consumers continue to evolve. Learn more at www.coriant.com and follow us on Twitter for the latest @Coriant news and information.
Scott Larson Coriant +1.978.250.3433 firstname.lastname@example.org